Harvested off Vancouver Island, MARPHYL® Organic Soil Enhancer contains an abundance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the marine phytoplankton, and it’s recommended for use only on household plants, urban/veggies gardens, lawns, golf courses and greenhouses.
– 100% natural (made with 100% pure marine phytoplankton)
– Non – toxic
– No preservatives
– Pesticide free
– Fungicide free
– Licensed by Canadian Food Inspection Agency
– Listed by OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) on OMRI Products List©
– Run off safe as it originates in the ocean
– Harvested and packaged on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
– Mild pH: 6.2 – 6.5
Plants rely on potassium to facilitate the circulation of nutrients and on nitrogen as the essential element in photosynthesis, while the roots need phosphorus to thrive. MARPHYL® Organic Soil Enhancer is high in potassium, nitrogen, and phosphorus, and also contains trace amounts of other nutrients, such as calcium and magnesium for optimum plant health and growth.